
Here are a couple of pictures from our family Christmas in Arkansas. The people in the wheel are permanently stuck! Ben is reading a Frog and Toad story to his cousins. We had a lot of fun at the big house. I will post more later. This is still a trial run.

Very good work - so you know how to post pictures now. Just be sure your pictures are in the right position before you upload them. Big D. looks OK but some in the back are standing sideways - what an accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Uncle D. is enjoying the Frog 7 Toad story also.
Pardon my typo in the comment above.
ReplyDeleteWow, Pat! You are in the bloggosphere! I love the pictures, and we will follow your blog, so keep posting news.
ReplyDeletePat, if you click the Dashboard title at the very top of your blog then it will lead you to various "help" that you can follow for making your blog - I haven't found anything yet that shows how to turn the images around. Once I turn my pictures to the correct position on my computer they remain that way and come up on the browser in the correct position.
ReplyDeleteMom, I am so proud of you! I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts and goings-on in Lincoln. I know the kids will enjoy it as well. Have a great day! Desi
ReplyDelete