I may be getting on the blog a little slowly. My friend Laura and sister Jean have helped me so far. It will take a little doing. I remember how overwhelmed I felt when I went to Facebook. It will take patience and practice.
It is blustery and colder today, but yesterday was a breath of Spring in January. You might call it January thaw, but there was nothing out there to thaw. I had some grandkids and their mom for lunch and the kids had a chance to play, run, and rearrange my leaf piles. The two oldest stayed with me awhile longer and we went to the bike path where they crisscrossed the path to check out the hills and valleys, places to slide and hide. It was sweater weather for me, they were in their T-shirts. I didn't have the camera along. It will be awhile to become a true journalist.
Thank you for coming aboard. I don't know where this is going, but in the meantime, I hope to be learning. It reminds me of going to the dental college when we first moved to Lincoln. OK, it was cheaper, so I endured 3 hour appointments in order to get a couple fillings. Every little procedure had to be checked. It is much easier to go to a dentist with his degree and experience under his belt, but they have to start somewhere and there have to be some "guinea pigs". Now I don't consider any of you one of those, but it may be the long haul if you and I both persevere. Maenwhile, have yourself a bit more of refreshing, cool winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That last comment must have been especially for me and V. up here in the far north.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is refreshingly colder today - no slop and mush on the streets. I have to get some more quilt blocks cut out and then go for a walk a little later in the day.
I like guinea pigs
ReplyDeleteI like to read what you write; you're clever with words, and photos are just my excuse to make a quick blog entry. So don't be ashamed to not have pictures every time. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you.